Last night I had a dream that combined elements of Vanderbilt, Hawaii, and had a bunch of the staff from Hong Kong present. Well, I woke up (way earlier than I wanted to, mind you) and I found myself in Hong Kong. There has been an inescapable humid, sweaty heat here all day. It's definitely the worst since I arrived. Totally hongkongy. I'm sitting here, shirtless, with the fan pointing right on me, wondering how people could be having fall weather in other places.
The bright spot is that I'm officially hired at Punahou School! I turned in all my paperwork today and I'm ready to work. I don't know when I'll start, but any day now. Here's a link if you want to check out this chic prep school.
http://www.punahou.edu
Cool enough to have it's own .edu site. And Jack Johnson was just playing a concert there a few weeks ago.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment