Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Was a Sk8er Boi

I tried wearing a beanie today, all skater-boy and stuff, and I got ridiculed. I bought it this weekend at the Oakley store in the mall and thought I was so cool (with that and my new shark’s tooth necklace). Everyone asked if I was cold, informed me that it wasn’t winter, and proceeded to demand I take off the hat to show everyone my bad haircut. Why else would you where such a thing if you didn’t have a bad haircut?! Even my solitary friend who praised my appearance mistakenly called me “ghettofabulous” not recognizing that I was going for the “skater” not “ghetto” look. There goes my statement for the day. Although I did get a kiss out of it. Oh wait, it was a rehearsed kiss for the play. Still, a kiss is a kiss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh. If you count play kisses as real kisses, I think my first kiss is technically then with zach, back in the day when I was chessica. I don't know if I like that;)