Going to classes, working at Punahou, doing the play, and trying to maintain a social life has made Mat a tired boy. I have been pretty busy this week, but a lot of that has been using my free time to hang out with people or, more appropriately, forcing other people to hang out with me. :) So things are all that bad, just a bit overwhelming. Monday will bring some peace back to my life with the end of the play and all. So, that will be good. The play is going so well and everyone seems to like it a lot. Yesterday, after my scene where I'm a darling little boy and get kissed, I received the only applause in the middle of the scene. Cool, eh? I was being a bit of a ham, but they liked it so who cares? Tennessee Williams? Well, he drunk himself to death so he'll just have to "live" with it.
Here is a review from The Honolulu Advertiser:
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Nov/15/en/FP611150361.html
I play the ghost of Allen Gray, a young collector, and the medical orderly.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment