Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hair Crisis

So I was totally set on finding somewhere to get a haircut today because it is getting a little long and hard to manage. Then yesterday I went to this club and saw a blues band and the bassist had long hair. It made me so jealous, I mean it was really rockin and looked so cool. I'm talking Japanese style long hair not HK style (which translates to a spiky mullet). So, now I'm in a crisis and don't know how willing I am to committ myself to growing my hair out. It did look really cool on this guy and I think he acheived a style I wished for, but never quite reached when my hair was long. I was showing some pictures from last summer to some of the staff and much like all the other people I surveyed, there was no consensus on long vs. short. Some liked the long and some liked the short and usually they had a strong preference for one or the other. I figure if I grow it out and meet the right girl and she likes long hair, great! If she likes short hair, cut it! It wouldn't work as easily starting with short hair. :)

No comments: