Saturday, August 05, 2006

Breakthrough Expansion

Okay, so being part of the admin team here I find myself thinking on occassion about whether I would be able to or interested in directing a Summerbridge program somewhere. Especially because Shirley is in desperate search for someone to replace her. Usually the answer is no because I'm more interested in the teaching aspect of the program than all the administrative business. But occassionally I entertain the idea, provided I had the right partner to work with me. I was thinking about Breakthrough Nashville. I'd prefer Breakthrough San Diego or Hawai`i. But today I had a different thought. How about starting a site in Puerto Rico based on the system of English language learning in Hong Kong. Wouldn't that be cool? And at least I speak Spanish. So, if the prospect of co-directing a site in any of these cities in about two years excites you, be sure and let me know. :)

No comments: