I had a conversation with Shirley on the topic of being easily cold. She said something that made a lot of sense that I never thought of before. She said that she thinks she has a weak heart and that it has a hard time pumping blood to her extremities. Bad blood flow and she says sometimes she can actually feel her heart having problems. She also said that she doesn't get enough heat energy and chi because she doesn't eat and sleep well enough to build those up. She said that she had health problems when she was younger and that effected her system and the hot/cold balance regulating her body. Interesting, eh? So how is your chi? I'm still sleeping in my sweats and sweatshirt with the AC on to find my hot/cold balance.
Off to bed!!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment