Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hot & Cold Flashes

Having to deal with the contrasts between the super hot and muggy outside and the chilly, air-conditioned inside made me start to think about hot and cold people. I think most people identify with being naturally hot or cold (and I don't mean looks). I am naturally a warm person, I can handle hot weather better than cold and I can easily get too hot at night so I usually keep the fan on. I realized that it matches my personality too. I think I have a very warm personality and most of my qualities can be associated more closely with warmth than coldness. Of course, I also know many people who are bien friolenta and get cold very easily and have to bundle up at night to stay warm. Do you think that your body temperature is related to your personality? Are you more hot or cold?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting question....amongst my family I am notoriously warm. I'm a furnace, I literally radiate heat, making me a popular sleeping partner during the winter. But I prefer cold weather over hot weather. And my body temperature is usually below average, probably because get rid of all of it. I think I'm probably a bit more cooly reserved than warm with new people. So is there a correlation for me? I couldn't say.

I'm sorry I didn't get to see you before you left, and I won't in between China and Hawaii either! Just know that much love is coming to you from this corner, and I'll send you postcards from scotland.:)

amineh

Anonymous said...

hm--this makes me rethink all the times you called me bien friolenta. Were you subconsciously calling me a cold-hearted bitch?

If so, I am wholeheartedly not a proponent of this theory;)