As the last day of school came to a close, I was left with an inspiring comment. Talking to one of the parents at the class party (out in Granite Bay) she told me something special. She said that her daughter, Carly, told her that she wished there could be just a little more school. When asked why she said that she was just getting to know Mr. Espinosa and she really likes him and wishes she could have one more month with him teaching. Isn't that sweet?! I don't care if it is a lie, I know I got to at least a few of these hooligans (and their parents).
p.s. I made arrangements with two of the parents to meet up when they go on vacation with their families to Oahu. They arrive around the same time I do. Maybe they can help show me around. :)
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment