I arrived to the land of crowded streets that are full of people and cars and double-decker buses coming in the opposite direction than they should be. Absolutely vibrant city, but almost too vibrant and bustling. Actually, I have really enjoyed it so far and two days into my stay, I find myself just so excited and amazed that I’m really here. And they have those stoplights that go from red to yellow to green to yellow to red like in Argentina. I’m only just beginning to process this culture and my role in Summerbridge, but as I do I will update you more. Brian was also so kind as to purchase a Flickr account for me where I can post a ton of pictures and so long as I take a ton of pictures, I will upload them onto that site. I’ve got one up there so far. It’s of this awesome building called the Hopewell Centre that has lights around the building that change colors and send messages across the building. It also has one of those cool revolving restaurants on top like one of my favorite restaurants, the Equinox at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco.
Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/matespi
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment