I thought I'd share this poem I wrote on the plane to Indiana:
“Pray for Me”
If I should die before I wake,
I ask myself who’s heart will break?
And if those broken hearts won’t mend,
And normal does not come again,
Would it be my fault that they hurt?
Am I guilt-free beneath the dirt?
When my time comes to leave this place,
I’ll ask the Lord for hope and grace.
So far the trip is going well, despite a bad start. I had some serious sinus pain. So much pain. It is definitely the most physical pain I've experienced in my grown life. Which is pretty lucky, but still, it's darn painful. And we had to land in 3 places and it hurt each time. Then, they lost my luggage. But the kids were so happy to see me. Especially Chasen. For some reason he has always really liked me. He even proposed marriage to me a few times yesterday. He never liked Mom very much. I don't know what his deal is. But it has been nice so far. Very comfortable and happy and relaxing during the daytime/nighttime when I'm alone. I get to see Madi play basketball today, so that will be fun.
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment