Saturday, February 18, 2006
Bad Chinese
So, yesterday I had some bad Chinese food for dinner. What other kind of Chinese food would you expect in Indiana. I also went to bed late after saying something mean to Stephanie, my Chinese girlfriend. Well, today I was hit with some Chinese Revenge, worse than Moctezuma. I have been in bed sick all day and I am such a huge baby when I'm sick. I even threw-up earlier today for the first time in a long long time and it was so gross! And I've had a fever and headaches and haven't been able to sleep much at all. I feel yucky. And I missed Madi's basketball game, but luckily she won and scored 6 points and they'll play again next week. I hate being sick, but I guess I did piss off the Chinese gods. I hope they get it all out today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment