Monday, January 08, 2007

Safe in Aloha Land

Hawaiian again...

I left a 20 degree morning to arrive to 80 degree beauty. Along the way I watched Snakes on a Plane. I don't if you understand. I was watching SNAKES ON A PLANE on a plane! And on a Hawaiian Airlines plane going to Hawaii (in the movie they are flying a similar route between Honolulu and LA on a South Pacific plane). It was fun (especially because the old lady sitting next to me wanted to watch it with me), but it made me sick. It was definitely pretty gruesome and a bit scary, just to warn you. But there are some damn funny lines like "I've had enough of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" Classic.

So, I slept for 14 hours last night. That means I was exhausted from my vacation. And I went to the beach today. Already experienced the best of Hawaii. :)

No comments: