Sunday, December 17, 2006

Frostbite

Well, I'm in Indiana and it isn't nearly as cold as it could be. It is still cold though. My body went into shock only hours after arriving in Sacramento. I woke up the next morning with peeling skin on my suddenly frozen hands. It has been fun here in Indy. I ended up absconding with my grandmother and she's out here with us. We are trying to get her to rethink the direction of her life and take care of herself. We truly are so so worried about her. We'll see. She's damn stubborn.

I was shocked to go grocery shopping today and discover that everything was so cheap. It would be like if Safeway in Hawaii had a 50% off everything sale. Crazy! Lots of fun times to be had still yet. And only a day and a half to have them! ...

No comments: