Wednesday: 2/5/03
· Before today I had never sewn in my life. After 5 hours of sewing, I had prick marks up and down my hand, couldn't stand to see another thread, and wasn't much better at sewing than when I started. Actually, I am getting better, but I do need a lot of practice. I feel sorry for the people who have to wear the costumes I worked on. But, there was something I did a lot better on than I expected. I got a 93% on my first oral exam in Spanish. We had to record our exams on the computer and when I went back to listen to it, I really liked listening to myself speak Spanish. This is really odd cuz I had hearing recordings of myself (that's why I don't like talking on the phone and leaving messages). I don't know what's up. Oh! I also officially became a member of the Vanderbilt theatre (can you believe the spelling?) group today. They seem like a cool bunch of people.
Wednesday, February 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment