Sunday: 2/9/03
· First of all, last night I went to a super cool Asian New Year Festival. It had a real nice mix of traditional asian culture and contemporary asian-american culture. I had two thoughts throughout the show. 1: All my friends back home would have loved it (cuz not everyone there did). 2: This is totally Summerbridgey quality. And everyone got these gift bags FULL of various asian foods and chopsticks and a fan. So now I have a milk soda, some liquid jello, and Korean Golden Grahams, amongst other things. I'll let you know if anything is particularly good. As for today, it is snowing again. I think this is the first time it has snowed (and stuck) since that first snow in early January. It is real nice out, mostly cuz it's not bitterly cold and windy. Picturesque I would say.
Sunday, February 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment