Carpet or hardwood floors in your home??
What do you think?
Not that I'm shopping or remodeling or something, but I think it speaks to one's personality.
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My attempt to keep everyone up to date on all the random occurrences of daily matness. CAUTION: what is interesting to Espi, may put you to sleep
4 comments:
hardwood floors are beautiful and easier to clean than carpets, and with rugs added they become elegant and comfy.
not that i grew up in a house with hardwood floors. or am moving into a house with hardwood floors. nothing to do with that.
amineh:)
...so I think that if you like carpet better, your personality must be saying "I'm laid-back and fun-loving, equally at home spreading my work about the floor as enjoying a spontaneous romp on the carpet." ;)
though it's true, hardwood is much easier to clean. it's just so cold on your little wintertime feet! even with rugs, they're never as soft and rompable.
What exactly do you mean by "romp"? hmmm...
oh, I think you know what I mean. It'll knock your socks off, that's for sure!;)
Post a Comment