Monday: 10/18/04
Thank God that plans changed for this weekend. Instead of the boondocks (i.e. Arkansas) we went to St. Louis, Missouri. I had such a great time. St. Louis is one of my favorite cities in the world now and it helps when you're staying with a wealthy, super nice family in the burbs. I went to the top of the Gateway Arch, toured the St. Louis mansion district, and went to the most awesome museum (really it's a huge jungle gym) way cooler than Discovery Zone. Really there's no place like it and you have to check out the website to get a feel for it (City Museum). We walked around, door-to-door asking voters if we could count on their vote for Kerry and stuff. It was a little disappointing cuz a lot of people either weren't home our didn't answer their door, but I at least feel like I did something. Today, the weather was really crazy and at the moment I'm enjoying a lightening show with surround sound and a tornado watch on top of it. Can't get much better than that!
Monday, October 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment