10/25/03 Saturday
Well, one thing I can say for sure is that break is over. I guess there's only a month till I head home for Thanksgiving, but there is so much to do between now and then!! Nevertheless, my vacation was good. I went on this really cool Haunted Hayride and carved pumpkins and I even got to drive!! But, I also caught a cold. It was nice seeing my family though and reaffirming my great uncleship. This week was very nice seeing as it was so short. Plus, I got a bunch of A's on various assignments in my classes and my grades could definitely use more of those. I also went to a friends engagement party (which is a weird concept) and carved some pumpkins at another friend's house. All and all, pretty good. And next week, I have significantly less homework than usual (but keep that on the down low). I hope everyone is getting set for Halloween (I'm looking forward to doing some cool Halloween activities with my 5th graders) and enjoy an extra hour of sleep tonight!!
Saturday, October 25, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment