Sunday, April 29, 2007

Summer Plans

My tentative summer schedule:

May 3: Classes end
May 11: Final paper for my 650 class due (then I'm done with school!)
May 19: Going back to Sacramento
May 21-23: Breakthrough Leadership Institute (admin training for Summerbridge)
May 25-31: Trip to Denver/Boulder to visit Emily and her family
June 7: Vinny's graduation, Sis leaves
June 8-11: Visit Lissie & Michelle in SoCal (visit Disneyland?)
SUMMERBRIDGE SACRAMENTO: I'll be Dean of Faculty this summer
August 2: Emily comes to visit me in Sac
August 10: Going back to Hawaii to start another crazy semester, this time as President of HATESL

Ahh!! Should be too much fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dammit! I'm going to be in sacramento exactly when you're not! oh well. Grammy's moving into eskaton so I'm going down (rather last-minutely) to help her pack up her house on memorial day weekend. I will think of you living it up in colorado:)

ps: you should tell emily that one of janel's friends just gave me a biking guide to colorado and i'm severely tempted:)