Monday, February 19, 2007

Paradise Again

After a week and a half of being without my computer, I was reunited last week. My faith in humanity restored, I am supremely happy again. Actually last week was quite a tough week, but I made it through and I gave a conference presentation on Saturday which went well.

Tomorrow is a holiday and I'm going to the beach. After working for a while. I love living in Hawaii! I should also mention that I have also been spending a lot of time with a new friend and that has made things even better. Plus, this week is not so busy and Stasia will be coming to visit for Spring Break. Lots of good things in store, I suspect.

Gung hei fat choy and Happy New Year! May the Year of the Boar bring us all riches and happiness. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that you got your computer back. Glenda

little happinesses: said...

I knew you would make it:) And I also know I owe you a phone call, which is probably not coming tonight, but don't worry, it's coming!

...HOW long till spring break?;)