Tuesday, December 16, 2003

End of Semester Send-off

Tuesday: 12/16/03

Finally I can hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling too. I pulled my third all-nighter last night in less than a week. I had two consecutive all-nighters last week, no good. Now I need to be doing a take-home final due by noon tomorrow. But, I'm not. All I know is that for the first time I have realized that it's the holiday season and school will be over and I'll be home soon. YAY!!! I can't wait for it all to work out. So those are my thoughts at the moment. My mom and sister are going to be visiting me on Friday and Vandy's basketball teams are both ranked 26. Here is a picture of what I was doing at 5am last night/this morning when I didn't want to work on my project anymore. No digital enhancements either!!

No comments: